Monday, June 18, 2012

Snapshots: Weekend in the City

Yeah, yeah, this will be a mostly-style-blog eventually.  However, a little post just about life can't hurt, right?  Right.

This weekend was one of my last free weekends in the Chicago area before I move, so I pushed aside every work responsibility and spent the entire weekend out and about in the city with my friends.  Every day was full of a fun event or adventure plus a favorite local eatery.  From a show at Beat Kitchen on Friday (featuring my friends in the bands Urbanites and State and Madison) and Tony's Burrito Mex, to the beach and Elly's Pancake House on Saturday, to Portillo's and the new Wes Anderson movie (which was FANTASTIC) on Sunday, it was a blast from start to finish.  I will miss Chicago more than I can possibly describe, but I'll be back often.  A few snapshots of the fun, courtesy of Instagram:





Also, my new favorite picture of my friend Claire and I by the lake:

The Windy City will always have my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I love that city, can't wait to go back!!!
    Super cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete