Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweet Deal: Classy Summer Handbags for Cheap

Before I begin, here's some good news:  In a mere 12 days, I will finally be done with 2 years of residency, thus officially becoming a trained Infectious Diseases clinical pharmacist!  I will then be returning to my home state of Indiana for my big-kid job with a big-kid salary and a big-kid three-bedroom apartment all to myself.  I will have slightly over a month off in between the jobs, and I am very much looking forward to it.  I'm also looking forward to having a bit more time to devote to hobbies again, including this poor sad neglected little blog of mine.  July will no doubt be lacking in business casual attire due to lack of actual work, but I have many a fun summer outfit idea swimming around in my head at the moment, all of which I look forward to sharing.  But I digress...

What's better than a cute summer bag?  A cute summer bag on sale, of course.  Today, The Limited just put several new items on markdown, and I highly recommend you snatch up the following before they're gone.  If the link says "oops", you're too late!

Saddle Shoulder Bag - Was $69.90, Now $20.24 - Buy [here]

I have this bag, and I love it.  The strap is adjustable, and long enough to be worn as a cross-body.  It's also still available in a deep navy, but I prefer the camel brown shown here.


Blue Ikat Tote - Was $79.90, Now $26.24 - Buy [here]


I've loved this bag since they first introduced it, and ikat print is everywhere right now.  However, this is one of those rare occurrences when I resisted buying something - I can't think of a single outfit I have which would look even halfway decent with this - but if you do, buy it on my behalf!


Large Floral Tote - Was $74.90, Now $29.99 - Buy [here]


Is your old beach bag dirty and shredded like mine?  Toss it and replace it with this beauty.  It's made of a canvas material, but it's pretty enough to be used for either work or play.

Like what you see?  Hop to it, they won't last long!


As I have mentioned before, I am in no way endorsed by The Limited - they just happen to be my favorite store, and consistently produce items I am in love with. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the second bag, the yellow handle is perfect for summer.

    also congrats on completing your residency, I can only imagine how it must feel ( like you can finally sigh a huge sigh of relief i imagine?). I love seeing style blogs by women in medicine, it's refreshing :)

    xoxo,
    Iqra

    masaladiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the price has gone so much down. Lovely to purchase at cheap price. I will grab one of them soon. Thanks for posting.

    kara bags

    ReplyDelete