Friday, February 10, 2012

A Free Tune for Your Friday

As I anticipated, work got a little out of hand this week!  I'll be back with outfits later this weekend or at the beginning of next week.

In the meantime, I have free music for you!  My friends in the Chicago band Super Happy Fun Club just released their new song "Way Back (The Conflict)" and you can download it [here] without paying a dime.  What are you waiting for?



These guys have been having a fabulous year, from packed shows in Chicago to developing a devoted European fanbase during their tour across the pond with Madina Lake.  I'm extremely proud of them for everything they've accomplished, and I truly love their music.  They're a little crazy, but they wouldn't be the Super Happy Fun Club if they weren't.  Please take a minute to check out everything else they've done.  I do have another request, though - just don't take your fashion advice from them...



Photos courtesy of the [SHFC Facebook page]

P.S. - They do clean up okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment