Monday, February 20, 2012

MUTEMATH Music Video Monday

On Friday, I had the absolute pleasure of seeing one of my all-time favorite bands, Mutemath, play a show at the House of Blues here in Chicago.  It was my eighth time seeing them, but this tour takes their already powerful stage presence and skyrockets it into a new dimension.

They just released a new music video today for their song "Allies", which is one of my favorites from their new album entitled Odd Soul.  It uses footage from the current tour, so you can see elements of their dynamic performance that brought the house down on Friday.


I was lucky enough to get to say hello to the guys prior to the show.  They remembered me and my family from our attendance at multiple shows on past tours even though it's been a few years, which is always a nice feeling.  Paul, Roy, Darren, and Todd (who is new) are all extremely kind and talented gentlemen, and each show I go to is better than the one before it.

[FYI: Shirt, jeans, earrings, and necklace are all from The Limited]

I was also able to test out my new camera from our front row spots (I'm telling you, we mean business when it comes to seeing this band).  I've posted a few of my favorite shots below.








Photos taken with Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

No comments:

Post a Comment